£300 WELCOME BONUS
Due to an increasing demand for our services we have vacancies for full and part time Home Care Workers in the Kingswood, Longwell Green and surrounding area’s. If you are interested in this vacancy but want to work in other areas please contact us, as we have full (38 hours per week and up) and part time opportunities across Bristol and South Glos.
AliMo Care was established in 2010, and has an excellent reputation both as a care provider and employer. We were the first Home Care provider in the area to offer fixed monthly salaries. This means that you are paid the same amount every month, e.g your usual hourly rate for all wait and travel time, and full pay even if the client cancels, are in hospital or are on holiday etc. When you become part of the AliMo family, you receive 24/7 support and will work alongside friendly and professional teams, who support each other in all areas.
These vacancies are open to both those new to care, or those looking for a change in their working environment. We are able to offer opportunities to those new to the role, as we provide full in house training, and work shadowing with an experienced member of the team. We are looking for individuals who want to become part of our family, and who are committed to improving lives. You must also be honest, reliable and have a desire to provide the very best standards of care and support.
- Pay rise on completion of initial training.
- A fixed salary
- All travel and wait time is paid at usually hourly rate.
- Double and Time & Half Bank Holidays.
- Generous mileage allowance.
- Guaranteed Hours & Zero Hours contracts available
- Full training starting with a comprehensive paid induction
- Ongoing opportunities for development
- 24/7 support from office and on call team
- 28 days paid holiday pro-rata
- Your birthday off as an additional paid holiday day
- Pension scheme
- Free sign up to Blue Light Club
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Free telephone counselling service
- Immediate start & fast track training available for the right applicant(s)
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you have access to your own car or motorcycle. You will also need be able to communicate fluently in the English language both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in these roles, but are looking to work other area’s across Bristol and South Gloucestershire, please give us a call. We are a highly respected home care provider where demand for our services is high, so we are always looking for new people to join our ever expanding family.
Please ask for more details of our welcome bonus.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.