£200 WELCOME BONUS*
Palliative Care Professional £10.00 £11.75ph
When you become part of the AliMo family, you receive 24/7 support and will work alongside friendly and professional teams, who support each other in all areas.
Our Palliative Home Care vacancy is open to experienced carer’s with the skills to work in an emotionally demanding role, providing holistic care and support to our clients and their families, in their final weeks of life.
We are looking for individuals who want to become part of our family, and who are committed to improving lives. You must also be honest, reliable and have a desire to provide the very best standards of care and support.
- Pay rise on completion of initial training.
- A fixed salary
- All travel and wait time is paid at usually hourly rate.
- Double and Time & Half Bank Holidays.
- Generous mileage allowance.
- Zero Hours contracts available, if it is your preference
- Overtime available
- Support to achieve NVQ’s and Diploma’s
- Regular 121 & Team meetings
- Full training starting with a comprehensive paid induction
- Ongoing opportunities for development
- 24/7 support from office and on call team
- 28 days paid holiday pro-rata
- Your birthday off as an additional paid holiday day
- Pension scheme
- Free sign up to Blue Light Discount Club
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Free telephone cash management and counselling service
- Free telephone counselling service
- Access to salary-based loan scheme
- Immediate start & fast track training available for the right applicant(s)
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that you have access to your own car or motorcycle. You will also need be able to communicate fluently in the English language both verbally and in writing.
If you are interested in the role, but are looking to work other area’s across Bristol and South Gloucestershire, please give us a call. We are a highly respected home care provider where demand for our services is high, so we are always looking for new people to join our ever expanding family.
* Conditions apply.
^Also open to Job Share Applications
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.