There has never been a better time to join our team of dedicated Carers who make a positive difference throughout Bristol & South Gloucestershire.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives, delivering outcome-focused care and support to help people make the most of their lives and remain as independent as possible.
- Benefits of working as a Carer
- Guaranteed contracted hours, regular runs with minimal gaps and travel between your clients’ homes.
- £100 cash back after completing 6 months’ continuous service
Competitive rates of pay, plus £1 an hour enhancement for weekends and double time for bank holidays
- Equivalent to 30 days paid annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), increasing to the equivalent of 33 after 5 years’ service (pro rata)
- Comprehensive and flexible induction provided
- Free DBS Check (Enhanced with Lists) & uniform provided
- Paid travel time as well as paid mileage at 38p (per mile)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme – Death In Service Cover Included
- Company Sick Pay – Linked to length of service
- Care First Employee Assistance Programme, which provides a range of free confidential services
About the Evening Carer role
- Visiting customers in their own home and working in a close team
- Care duties, including assistance with washing, toileting, bed making, medication and preparing meals and drinks
- Delivering outcome-focused care and support to help people make the most of their lives and remain as independent as possible at home
- Full & Part time hours available
- Hours 16:00 – 22:00 including alternate weekend working
No matter your experience, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are starting off your career without any current experience, returning to the workplace or looking for change, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Kind and caring and want to make a difference to peoples’ lives
- It is essential that you have access to a vehicle for work
- Enthusiastic, flexible, motivated and passionate about care
- Excellent communication skills
For over 75 years Brunelcare have been at the forefront of developing ways for people to stay as independent as possible, creating great communities to live, work and thrive in. We are a Charity that provides high quality housing, care and support for older people across Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Somerset.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit brunelcare.current-vacancies.com.