Extraordinary times call for an extraordinary leader!
Our care teams are some of the most important workers in society right now and we are looking for a Senior Care Assistant to lead our Bristol care at home team to help us provide the highest quality of care to the most vulnerable people in our communities.
As a Senior Carer you will be responsible for conducting observations, supervisions and liaising with Care Workers regularly to ensure they are supported in their roles. You will be working alongside the Care Coordinator to monitor staff performance, carry out supervisions and annual performance reviews whilst ensuring customer care/support plans and risk assessments are followed and regularly reviewed. Your duties will include participating in the on-call rota alongside your Senior colleagues, support with the recruitment and retention of staff, designing care plans based on customer choice, communicate with all relevant contacts regarding the customer’s social care and well-being and to ensure Carers are fully trained and shadowing has been implemented to the required standard.
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.90 up to £10.30 per hour PLUS travel time between visits!
- Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Permanent contract, part time 20 hours
- Pension and life cover
- Paid induction programme and on-going training to support with personal development
- Recognised RQF/NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care (funded by us)
- Free DBS and uniform/PPE
- £250 refer a friend scheme (with no limit!)
- Reward Schemes including discounts with local retailers plus more….
Who we’re looking for
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- To be available to work shifts between 7am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, including alternate weekends
- Have a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years providing care experience
- A level 2 RQF/NVQ qualification in health and social care (or currently working towards)
If you feel that this is the job for you then we’d love to hear from you! Just hit the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV to us online.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.