Start your career in care today!
Our care teams are some of the most important workers in society right now and we are looking for front line staff to help us provide care to the most vulnerable people in society who need our help now more than ever.
As a Care and Support Enabler here at Guinness, you’ll provide personalised support to our customers in their own homes. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role where every interaction makes a real difference. Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, assisting with medication, preparing meals, helping to clean around the house, delivering personal care or just being someone to talk to, the work our carers do supports our customers to continue living in their own home and maintain their independence.
We need you now. Our customers need you always.
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.00 up to £9.85 per hour PLUS travel time between visits! Paid mileage (30p per mile)
- Permanent contract
- Pension and life cover
- Paid induction programme and on-going training to support with personal development
- Recognised RQF/NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care (funded by us)
- Free DBS and uniform/PPE
- £250 refer a friend scheme (with no limit!)
- Reward Schemes including discounts with local retailers plus more….
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities based in and around the South Bristol area (Hartcliffe, Hengrove, Withywood, Knowle, Brislington) and can offer part time contracts.
Who we’re looking for
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- To be available to work shifts between 7am-2pm and 2pm-10pm, including alternate weekends
- Have a full driving licence with access to your own vehicle
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- To be comfortable supporting customers with personal care including bathing, toileting and with their personal hygiene needs
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker or Community Support Worker, but, as we provide full training, we also welcome applications from candidates who have no previous experience.
If you feel that this is the job for you then we would love to hear from you. The first step is hitting the ‘apply’ button and submitting your CV to us online!
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.