We are looking for carers to work in Central Bristol on a 6 months fixed term, 30hrs/week contract starting from the 1st November.
Rate of pay: £18.720 salary – pro rata
Contract type: 6 months fixed contract, 30 hours/week
Shifts: early shifts 7am to 1pm, late shifts 3pm to 9pm both weekdays and weekends.
Other benefits: paid travel time, paid travel costs, paid holiday and statutory sick leave.
Kumari Care provides domicile care in Bristol, Bath and South Gloucestershire. We are committed to deliver the highest standards of person-centered care to clients in the community.
Due to company growth we are currently looking for passionate, professional individuals with excellent communication skills to join our care team. We are dedicated to support our staff in improving professional skills by providing a personal development plan.
We are currently offering a contract for carers in Central Bristol to support with shifts in the morning and in the afternoon throughout the week.
Our care assistants provide high-quality services to our service users such as:
- Providing personal care to our clients in their home.
- Meal preparation
- Prompting medication
- Domestic duties
- Shopping if needed
- Guaranteed paid weekly hours with a contract
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage
- Uniform provided
- Paid Holidays
- We are looking for drivers who are willing to use their own car for this job.
- Pro-active, able to work without supervision and use own initiative
- Understanding the needs of venerable adults
- Kind, caring, considerate and patient
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Reliable, punctual and have a professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Respectful and able to maintain confidentiality
- 1 year experience in healthcare is recommended but not necessary – training will be provided
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.