Are you looking to enhance your CV and broaden your experience in Mental Health Nursing?
We work with some of the leading mental health care providers in the NHS and private hospitals in the South and have recently become a Tier 1 supplier for the Priory Group, Bristol.
We are now looking for experienced RMNs to join our team to help us to support our clients and their service users.
As a Mental Health Nurse working with Nurseline Healthcare, you’ll have an incredible opportunity to quickly gain experience and expertise to build your career profile, while making a meaningful impact on the lives of others.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic placement opportunities
- Great career development opportunities
- Reliable and accurate payroll service
- A fully digital registration process
- Flexible working patterns
- 24/7, 365 accessible placement team
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for Mental Health Nurses with the following knowledge, skills and experience:
– Experienced (minimum 10 months) in a nursing role
– PMVA trained
– A valid UK driver’s licence would be desirable
– A team player with the ability to adapt to different and often challenging situations
– Passionate, enthusiastic – who truly want to make a difference
How to apply:
If this sounds like the right fit for you, then please apply today!
Submit your CV or visit our website to complete the application form for Registered Mental Health Nurses – South West England:
About Nurseline Healthcare
With 10 years of industry experience, we are the leading specialists in mental health care in the South of England.
We have built an excellent reputation by making the needs of our clinicians our top priority.
Our goal is to make your career as a Mental Health Nurse the most rewarding, most enjoyable experience possible, through quality placements and with the support of a warm and friendly team.
For an informal chat about this role or to learn more about us, give us a call at 0345 894 2264
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: £24.00-£26.00 per hour
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.