Two Part Time Care Assistants – Support Staff Required
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: Minimum 16 hours per week and sleep-ins, including weekends and evenings.
Location: Bristol, BS16
Penleigh House is a unique home that offers a friendly, homely ambiance that is lost in other care homes.
Our care home offers state-of-the-art facilities including a Sensory room, Hot Tub, Cinema room, Landscaped gardens with a Koi fish pond and an in-house development centre (for clients). This allows us to provide the best experiences for our clients in all aspects of what would be considered by others simple norms of enjoying everyday life. These facilities allow us to offer the highest quality of care, support and promotes client independence and choice. In addition to this, the highest level of promoting wellbeing is achieved through a variety of activities, which includes supporting clients in networking with local communities e.g. bowling, visits to local attractions like the zoo and aquatics centres, pub lunches and day trips.
All our community and social networking activities are needs led based and person centred to each individual. This offers choice, empowerment and independence to individuals so our clients can lead more enriched and fulfilling lives.
We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team, so whether you are currently in the care sector or looking for a career change, we would love to hear from you.
The ideal and successful candidate (YOU) needs –
· Some previous experience preferable but not essential as we offer full training, which will continue throughout your employment
· A positive attitude, team player with the ability to engage at all levels
· A caring and kind nature, with a passion to assist and help others
· Ability to offer both physical and emotional assistance
· A respect for client confidentiality and dignity
· A thrive to make a difference, adapt new ideas and embrace challenges
· Over 18 years of age
· Full UK driving licence preferred to assist community networking
· Eligible to work in the UK
Full, continued support and training in line with care home legislations and appropriate to your role and career progression.
· Opportunity to achieve accredited qualifications to include the Care Certificate (as standard), with the opportunity to progress for a QCF Diploma.
· Enhanced DBS disclosure
· Auto-enrolment pension
· Flexible working hours
· Annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays and pro-rata)
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today or call Craig Hook on 0117 9561123
Or Email HELLO@PENLEIGHCAREHOMES.CO.UK
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.