As a live-in carer with Premier Homecare you’ll be working for the first live-in care company in Bristol to be rated “OUTSTANDING” by the Care Quality Commission.
You can be absolutley certain during this unprecedented time of Coronavirus issues, you will be supported and facilitated totally, to carry out your care according to current Government guidelines…The safety of our clients and staff is paramount to us.
Feedback from experienced live-in carers have described Premier Homecare as unrivalled in their provision of “outstanding” care to clients and second to none in terms of a live-in care employer.
We are looking for 2 experienced, live-in carers to work in a live-in care team of two, working on a 1 week on / 1 week off basis to join & complement our current Live In Care Team providing exceptional care to our private Live-In clients in Bristol.
You’ll need to:
- Be an experienced live-in carer & ideally, a car-owner
- Be currently already resident in Bristol or near surrounding area
- Provide personal care & carry out domestic tasks & duties to a very high standard
- Have exceptional spoken & written English, able to hold interesting & intelligent conversation
- Be able to cook interesting & nutritious meals from scratch
Benefits to you:
- £750 per week (single person rate)
- 28 days holiday pay
- Full 24/7 second to none support during your working week
You’ll be a live-in carer in a CQC rated “outstanding” live-in care Company…who’s staff experience is :
“The quality of service delivered is incredible. They really care, and I’m confident that I’m with a good care company. The level of support is consistent, and the management are aware of the needs of the clients and carers alike. Being a local company also means that Premier Homecare care about the things that matter to care staff, I’m so impressed with my first six weeks as a Care Assistant here.”
For more information or to APPLY NOW call : 0117 9592013
OR Apply via this Bristol Care Jobs advert below
OR visit our Premier Homecare Bristol website jobs page for a October/November start
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.