“Joined Premier Homecare not long ago but the support I’ve received so far has been amazing. Training is thorough and they ensure your happy with everything. Although you work alone you don’t feel alone, there is always someone knowledgeable on the other end of the phone. Very good, professional and genuinely caring company, not only to service users but staff too! Can’t recommend enough!” KH. Feb 2020
COVID-19 ASSURANCE – During this period of uncertainly due to the Coronavirus you can be certain you will be joining a Company who is and will continue to work tirelessly to uphold standards to our Clients and support to our valuable Care Staff.
Do you wish you could go home, at the end of the day, feeling good about yourself & satisfied you’ve made a difference?
Your role will quite simply be to provide care & kindness to people (mainly elderly), wanting support to remain in their own home…the kind of things most of us take for granted, such as washing, dressing, preparing meals, shopping, keeping our homes clean, help to taking medication and most important of all, friendship.
You don’t necessarily need any experience or qualifications to join us as a Homecare Support Worker – We’ll be delighted to provide you with all the training, care experience & support you need…plus Premier Homecare are one to the very few Homecare Companies to PAY YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR TRAVEL TIME between all of your client visits, AT YOUR FULL HOURLY RATE. Mileage is paid at 45p per mile & ALL of your visits would be 1 hour or more in length.
What’s it like working for us?:
“ A truly caring, professional and responsive company. I am happy to work for”.
“…an amazing company & wonderful team”.
“Its lovely to work with such a supportive team! All the best for 2020“.(Some current employee Premier Homecare Instagram posts).
You will need a car; also, our care visiting area means it’s easier for you if you live in the North and West areas of Bristol.
Part-time hours are available which include start times of:
- 3pm for afternoon / evening shifts during the week
- 7am start and/or 3pm start at Weekends
How is Premier Homecare different to Other Care Providers?:
- All Travel Time between visits is paid AT YOUR FULL HOURLY RATE! – your pay is not confined to client contact times
- All Visits are 1 hour or more in length meaning more care time & less travel time
- Shadowing, which is fully paid, is for a period of 2 weeks meaning lots of support and important confidence-building for you!
- We pay 45p per mile towards your petrol cost
- Your DBS Police check is free
- The 1st Bristol Home Care Company rated ‘OUTSTANDING‘ by the Care Quality Commission!
- A great, caring company with a great & caring reputation!
Please apply now:
- Contact us on 01179592013 or email email@example.com or use the Apply Now button below if you would like to know a little more…we’ll be more than happy to chat with you
Currently taking applications for a October/November start.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.