Welcome to Bristolcarejobs.co.uk. This website (“Site”) is owned and operated by Bristolcarejobs.co.uk trading as Bristolcarejobs.co.uk.
In the Terms, “User”, “You” and “Your” refer to the individual or entity that uses the site or creates a Bristolcarejobs.co.uk account. “Bristolcarejobs”, “we”, “us”, or “our” refers to Bristolcarejobs.co.uk.
Paid Carer means anyone who provides care and/or support in return for payment.
- Acceptance of Terms
Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) BEFORE USING OUR SITE. By clicking “sign up”, “submit job”, “apply now” or “send application” or by using our site in any way you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms. If you don’t wish to be bound by what you read below, you shouldn’t use Bristolcarejobs.co.uk
Bristolcarejobs.co.uk is a quality-measure driven and dedicated community health and care and support platform which aims to:
- Increase care providers accessibility to the best possible community health and care and support givers.
- Motivate and reward community health and care and support givers with good pay and career development opportunities.
- Provide a safe and secure environment which is engaging and easy to use.
- Inform health and care and support givers about what to look for in the best local companies.
- Promote ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ job opportunities within the local community.
To achieve this purpose, we make services, information and resources available through our website.
The information we provide does not address individual requirements. In particular, our information does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. If we mention companies on our site, we usually do so because they may provide further information, however we are not able to check the validity of their claims, or their appropriateness of the business. Given that the impact of any information expressed on our site can vary widely based on your particular circumstances, you should always carry out your own research separately.
- Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's material or content (including other Contributions or any advertising or sponsorship) or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
All of the content on our site is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
The content on our site includes any information or other material found on Bristolcarejobs.co.uk, including forums, articles, databases, graphics, software and all other features of our site. Except where otherwise stated you are allowed to use our content for personal, non-commercial use only and you must keep all copyright and proprietary notices intact. Apart from that, none of our content may be republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold, distributed or modified without our prior written consent.
The names, images and logos identifying Bristolcarejobs.co.uk, all our associated companies or third parties and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any licence or right under any intellectual property right of all the above parties unless stated otherwise.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site (including the design, arrangement and look and feel) and all material, software or content supplied as part of the Site, other than your Contributions and Your Data shall remain at all times our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by copyright law.
- Links to other sites
Our website does include details on, or links through to, other websites. When you access non-Bristolcarejobs websites you must remember that we have no control over the content of those websites. You take full responsibility for using that information and verifying it for any decision to use, purchase or refrain from purchasing any of the services or products mentioned on a linked site. Whist we believe that such sites may be of interest to you we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or the use of such websites.
Links are therefore used at your own risk and Bristolcarejobs.co.uk accepts no liability for any linked sites. Users must also take their own precautions to make sure that what is selected for use is free of items such as viruses, works, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Sign up and registered users
If you would like to access certain material from the site, upload material to the Site, interact with the Site including participating in the forums or blogs or setting up a profile, you must register and become a Site Registered User (“Registered User"). On doing so, you will be deemed to have consented to and will be bound by these Terms and conditions.
When you sign up as a “Registered User” you will be asked to enter a first name and last name which will become your user name, and a password you can then use to access your account and log on to and/or participate in areas of the Site reserved for Registered Users only. We reserve the right to reject user names that are offensive, defamatory or otherwise unsuitable.
You accept it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under this. We are unable to check the identify of people acting as Registered Users or using Registered Users areas of the site and will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
You should make sure you are the only person using your password and agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of your password and any breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
If you are using any functionality this Site makes available that allows people to contact you or leave comments, you are accepting these may be abusive, untrue or unpleasant. Please be careful when using any messaging and do not reveal personal information.
You agree and confirm that if registering as a Member, you are 18 or over and all information provided by you to us is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times.
Where there are any other restrictions or eligibility requirements, these will be set out on the Site. We reserve the right for ask for written proof of age or eligibility from you. If we discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Membership immediately.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Membership or access to any part of the Site at any time if you breach the Terms or for technical reasons.
As a condition of access Bristolcarejobs.co.uk, you agree not to
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a living person
- Harass, abuse or harm another person
- Use the forums or any of our other communication systems for any illegal purpose
- Post or transmit material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others or post or transmit any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion
- After receiving a warning, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post or transmit comments that are not related to the topic being discussed.
- Impersonate another person
- Disguise the IP address of the connection used to post any message
- Post or transmit any files containing viruses or other harmful computer code
- Harvest or otherwise collect or use information about others, including email addresses, without their explicit consent
- Post the same note more than once or “spam”
- Contributions to Bristolcarejobs.co.uk
By submitting ideas, blog entries, video’s clips, pictures, reviews comments, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Bristolcarejobs.co.uk via its forum page, feedback or any other user generated material which will be stored in a database by us, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your Contributions are original to you and do not contain confidential or proprietary information
- Bristolcarejobs is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions
- Bristolcarejobs shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media, worldwide
- Bristolcarejobs may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development
- You irrevocably assign to Bristolcarejobs all rights to your Contributions and
- You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Bristolcarejobs under any circumstances.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, and at our sole discretion, remove or disable access to a Contribution that appears to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. it infringes the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, is defamatory etc. or for any other reason. In relation to all reviews and comments posted on the Site, you consent to us editing such reviews to ensure compliance with the Terms.
If your Registration is terminated your Contributions (if any) will remain on the Site – please contact us with details of any Contribution you would like to be removed and we will try to remove this.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Bristolcarejobs.co.uk reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend or close your account if Bristolcarejobs.co.uk determines, at our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
If you are notified that your posting privileges have been suspended or terminated you will not attempt to re-register or to make any posts on the forum in any guise whatsoever.
Please note that any posting of information in these forums is the opinion of the person posting only and in no way reflects our opinions or attitudes.
We are not able to fully monitor the use of the forum, so we rely on you to inform us if you spot any abuse or inappropriate behaviour, in which cases we will review specific postings. Please contact us if you feel you have been threatened or damaged in or forum or if you believe any infringement of your rights may have occurred through our site.
- Electronic communications
When you visit Bristolcarejobs.co.uk or send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing. You agree to provide us with, and maintain in your Bristolcarejobs.co.uk account profile, your current and active email address.
11 Licensing for Document Store Products
When you purchase and download products from the Bristolcarejobs.co.uk you are agreeing to abide by our website
You also agree that you will not:
- Sell or redistribute our products to third parties
- Claim ownership or copyright for any of our products
- Modify our designs and templates to include anything obscene, offensive, defamatory or other unlawful content
- Use our products for your own needs and for your business (where relevant)
- Modify our documents and templates with your own images and text
- Print our documents and templates (unlimited print run) for the purposes of using for your personal needs or your own business
Images used within documents and templates are free stock images that are subject to their own licensing terms and conditions
If any of these provisions is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable that provision will be deemed severable from the rest and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
This site is directed to users in UK only unless otherwise specified for specific items posted on this site.
These Terms shall be governed by UK laws and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the UK Courts.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted. If you continue to use our site after the posting of changes to these Terms, it means that you accept any such changes.
- Contact us
If you wish to provide us with comments or suggestions on any of the content or services provided on our web site, please contact us.
This site is owned and operated by
Registered office: 67 Stoke Hill, Stoke Bishop, Bristol, BS9 1EP
If you have any questions about our site or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email to Bristolcarejobs at email@example.com